Arena.Xlsm Version 1.1 Released!
Arena.Xlsm Version 1.1b is now available here: Download Arena.Xlsm
Special thanks to my volunteer testers, and all of you who submitted feedback and bug reports!
Note: There is currently not a way to import your current v1.0 game data into v1.1. I’m working on this feature but it will take time and I didn’t want the Excel 2007 guys to have to wait any longer just to get started!
- New unique items: EASTER EGG is now available in 5 different varieties: RED, BLUE, GREEN, SPOTTED, and STRIPED. Rare drop from killing a Bunny.
- New achievement: Poacher – Collect all 5 of the EASTER EGGS.
- New feature: Collections
- New magic melee item: Log
- Removed magic melee item: Baseball Bat
- All versions of Excel 2007 should no longer crash when killing an enemy. (Thank you for your patience!)
- Macros no longer appear in the viewable macro list. (If this doesn’t mean anything to you, don’t worry!)
- When the player dies with an “of Draining” or “of Exhaustion” weapon, the effects no longer persist after death.
- When the player dies with an “of Scouting” or “Fortuitous” weapon, the effects no longer persist after death.
- Alec Trevelyan will no longer respawn indefinitely when killed while exhausted. (I’m really sorry about that one!)
- Exhausting an enemy should now properly remove the Immune to Fire ability for all enemies.
- Healing yourself using a full heal item will no longer change the active target to yourself.
- Fire will no longer burn away HP boxes if an enemy is standing on top of them.
- “of Draining” weapon suffix effectiveness possibilities reduced from 1-30 to 1-7.
- “of Exhaustion” weapon suffix effectiveness possibilities reduced from 35-50 to 8-12.
- Alec Trevelyan will now restore his energy after staging his own death.
- The use cost of Bloodlust will now increase incrementally by 3 as you continue to use the spell.
EDIT: Replaced version 1.1 with version 1.1b. Alec Trevelyan should now die when killed the second time regardless of whether he is exhausted.