Arena.Xlsm Version 1.3 Released!
Arena.Xlsm Version 1.3 is now available here: Download Arena.Xlsm
This update contains a number of new features and content. Here are the highlights:
- New Feature: Keyboard Controls. Access the controls through the new control button. You can now customize hot-keys for your most frequently used spells!
- New Feature: Hard Mode! Unlockable after completing a play-through on Normal. Blood harvested from enemies is decreased by 1. Fame required to level up is increased by a factor of 2. The player does not start with any heals. Enemy health and damage is increased by 25%. Exhausted enemies do not lose their immunities.
- New Feature: Statistics. The statistics will track your actions across multiple games.
- New Feature: “Boss Key” – The Statistics spreadsheet is unlocked and can be quickly accessed by pressing the F key from within the game. You can add corporate logos and work to this spreadsheet to mask the fact that you are playing a game at work. NOTE: If you feel the need to use a “boss key” you probably should not be playing this at work. I will not be held liable if you get yourself fired for playing a video game at work.
- New Feature: Title Screen. There is now a title screen when opening the game and after the player dies. The logo is dynamic and will change based on the player’s progress throughout the game.
- 3 New Terrain Types: Movable Walls, Pressure Switches and Switch Walls. Move the Movable Walls on to the Pressure Switches to trigger an explosion on Switch Walls connected to the Pressure Switch. This can allow the player to access new parts of the arena and provides an additional challenge while you’re battling enemies simultaneously.
- 3 New Arenas: The Box, The Obstacle Course, and The Great Barrier.
- New Collection: Arena Tourist.
- 61 New Achievements!
For the full patch notes, see the Arena.Xlsm Wiki.